D-EVA Vacuum Concentration
Before or after sample clean-up in PCB and dioxin analysis, it is often necessary to concentrate the samples to a lower volume.
D-EVA (Dioxin-Evaporation) is a brilliant solution for fast, parallel, and reproducible evaporation of 1 – 26 samples. The number of samples to be processed in the rotor is irrelevant in this regard.
The system concentrates your samples with vacuum and energy supply via light to a low volume and reliable prevents evaporation to dryness due to a special LCTech sensor.
Automatic Stop for Unattended Processing
The LCTech sensor allows reliable evaporation nearly to dryness or as usually to a final volume of 30 to 100 µL for the PCDD/F-Fraction (F2) or a final volume of 300 to 500 µL for the PCB-Fraction (F1). Even with rinsing, the subsequent transfer into the insert of a GC-vial is possible. Due to design and the special technology, memory effect that would lead to unwanted further evaporation after the system has been switched off, is reliable excluded.
- D-EVA is very space-saving, since only one instrument is necessary for the parallel processing of large amount of samples – independent of sample number.
- No cleaning steps during the entire process
- Moderate speed during centrifugation results in a centrifugal force which reliably prevents boiling retardation
- A cold trap that collects the solvent prevents vapour in the laboratory and enables easy disposal.
- Different rotors for different container
- No cross-contamination