For PCB and Dioxin Samples Hardening at Room Temperature
Samples like PFADs or stearin get solid at room temperature. DEXTech Heat has been developed especially for these samples.
Your sample remains liquid during the entire clean-up process without any additional manual handling, as the system heats it at all necessary positions. An automated “walk-away”-solution with the certainty that your sample is processed reliably without clogging.
Causes Every Sample to Melt
All involved components from sample vial to loading onto the first column are constantly heated via three heating zones. The temperature of the heating zones can be set individually via a control unit.
Simple, Safe, and Flexible
Based on DEXTech Pure, DEXTech Heat has the proven technology and functions of the DEXTech product family:
- Automated processing without manual handling during the entire process
- Perfect separation of PCBs and dioxins in one fraction each with excellent results
- Standard methods (Alox Pure, Alox Plus method) or flexible parameterization
- Column tower with patented locking system, which automatically locks the columns pressure tight
- 3-column set-up with aluminium oxide column
- Certified columns for PCB and dioxin analysis: ready-to-use, easy to handle “just click it”
- Cross-contamination is reliably excluded
- High recovery rates
- Simple handling of the system
- Safety for the user due to a variety of safety features
The system can also be used without heating for ordinary samples that do not harden at room temperature at any time.
DEXTech Heat Handles All Samples with Best Results
DEXTech Heat reliably processes all samples in PCB and dioxin analysis. Heating prevents clogging of the clean-up column. In addition, the samples obtain a homogeneous consistency, which results in a better distribution of the quantification standard and thus better recoveries.
During the fractionation of a sample, the next sample can be heated offline. This saves additional time.
The design of the system, exchangeable columns, and automated rinsing steps reliably exclude cross-contamination.