System for Post-Column Derivatization
- Can Be Combined with any HPLC System
- Professional components for post-column derivatization
- One system for many applications
- Low maintenance
Using derivatization after the HPLC column even those substances can be detected that are otherwise not or badly visible for the detector. This method is suitable for the analysis of amino acids, biogenic amines, mycotoxins, antibiotics and other compounds.
The Pinnacle PCX is a result of decades of experiences that Pickering Laboratories (USA) has collected concerning post column derivatization. As sole system of this kind it is dedicated to professional post column derivatization.
- An electronic syringe pump provides pulse-free operation and results in chromatograms that are easy to interpret.
- The integrated column oven allows using a temperature gradient for the HPLC column, resulting in short running time for the analysis of amino acids.
- The valves are controlled electrically, no check valves have to be maintained or replaced.
- The need for maintenance is extremely low for the Pinnacle PCX. The flow paths are inert, all solvents thus can be used. Automated rinsing processes clean the system directly after derivatization.
- In case you need to change the application, this is done with little effort: Simply change the reactor and choose the method via software.
The system is all over the world successfully used for environmental, clinical and pharmaceutical analysis as well as in food and feed industries. It is part of a complete product range for post column derivatization: systems, reagents, columns, methods and last not least helpful support.
Please have a look to the application list for post-column derivatization with Pinnacle PCX.